Microprocessor-Compatible, 14-Bit DACs
DescriptionThe MX7534/MX7535 are high-performance, CMOS, monolithic, 14-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs). Wafer-level, laser-trimmed, thin-film resistors and temperature-compensated NMOS switches assure operation over the full operating temperature range with exceptional linear and gain stability.
The MX7534 accepts right-justified data in two bytes from an 8-bit bus, while the MX7535 operates with a 14-bit data bus with separate MS-byte and LS-byte select controls. In addition, all digital inputs are compatible with both TTL and 5V CMOS-logic levels. The MX7534/MX7535 are intended for unipolar operation, but may be operated as bipolar DACs with additional external components. Both devices are protected against CMOS latchup, and neither requires the use of external Schotty protection diodes. The MX7534 is available in 20-pin narrow (0.3") DIP, wide SO, or PLCC packages. The MX7535 is available in 28-pin, 600 mil wide DIP, wide SO, or PLCC packages.
- 14-Bit monotonic Over Full Temperature Range
- Full 4-Quadrant Multiplication
- µP-Compatible, Double-Buffered Inputs
- Exceptionally Low Gain Tempco (2.5ppm/°C)
- Low Output Leakage (< 20nA) Over Temp.
- Low Power Consumption
- TTL and CMOS Compatible
- µP-Controlled Calibration Circuitry
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Digital Audio
- Digitally Controlled Filters
- Machine and Motion Control Systems
- Programmable Power Supplies
- Programmable-Gain Amplifiers
|MX7534||14||1||Current- Unbuffered||Ext.||2||Parallel - Byte Wide||11.4||15.75||3||0.8|
|MX7535||Parallel - Full Word||4|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|