Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Wide Input Supply Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Rail-to-Rail Buffered Output with 0.3Ω Output Impedance
- High Precision with ±1 LSB INL (max)
- Precision 10ppm (max) Selectable Internal References: 2.048V, 2.500V, or 4.096V
- Independent Voltage for Digital I/Os: 1.8V to 5.0V
- Demonstrates 4.5µs Settling Time of Buffered Output
- Eliminates Level Shifters
- Supports User-Supplied External Reference Up to 5.0V
- Supports Entire Family of 12-/10-/8-Bit DACs
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-Powered (Cable Included)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automatic Tuning
- Communication Systems
- Data Acquisition
- Gain and Offset Adjustments
- Portable Instrumentation
- Power Amplifier Controls
- Process Control and Servo Loops
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
The MAX5715A evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX5715A 12-bit, 4-channel, low-power DAC with internal reference and buffered voltage output. The device is in a 14-pin TSSOP package. The EV kit provides controls to change the DAC's outputs, power operations, and references.
The EV kit includes a USB-to-SPI interface circuit. The EV kit features Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the device's features.
The EV kit comes with the MAX5715AAUD+ installed, which is the 12-bit SPI version. Contact the factory for samples of the pin-compatible MAX5715BAUD+ (12-bit), MAX5714AUD+ (10-bit), and MAX5713AUD+ (8-bit) devices.