Evaluation Kit for the MAX5214
DescriptionThe MAX5214DACLite evaluation kit (EV kit) enables evaluation of the MAX5214 single-channel, low-power, buffered-output, 3-wire SPI interface 14-bit DAC. The EV kit also includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the IC.
The EV kit enables a quick evaluation of the device with a fixed supply voltage of 3.3V. The EV kit allows for the generation of selectable waveforms to display DAC AC signal-generation capability.
The EV kit can be used as a system hardware debugging tool or as a signal generator demonstration kit.
- USB Powered, No Additional Supply Needed* (Cable Not Included)
- 3.3V Fixed VDD from On-Board LDO (MAX8510)
- 3.000V On-Board Precise Voltage Reference (MAX6133)
- Direct USB Communication through the MAXQ622 Microcontroller
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7 (32-bit)-Compatible Software
- SPI Interface Terminals
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 2-Wire Sensors
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Automatic Tuning
- Communication Systems
- Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Portable Instrumentation
- Power Amplifier Control
- Process Control and Servo Loops
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|