Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low 3.0V Supply
- Integrated Multiplexers for Outputs 1 and 2
- Increased Current or Resolution with Outputs Connected in Parallel
- I²C-Compatible Serial Interface
- Internal Reference
- Overtemperature Protection
- -40°C to +105°C Temperature Range
- Available in 36-Bump WLP or 32-Pin TQFN Packages
- Tunable Laser Diode Biasing
The device's output ranges are optimized to bias a high-power tunable laser source. Each of the 9 channels provides a current source. Connect DAC outputs in parallel to obtain additional current or to achieve higher resolution. The device contains an internal reference.
An I²C-compatible interface drives the device with clock rates of up to 400kHz. An active-high asynchronous CLR input resets DAC codes to zero independent of the serial interface. The device provides a separate power-supply input for driving the interface logic.
The MAX5112 is specified over a temperature range of -40°C to +105°C and are available in 3mm x 3mm 36-bump WLP and 5mm x 5mm 32-pin TQFN packages.