Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low 3.0V Supply
- Integrated Multiplexers for Outputs 1 and 2
- Increased Current or Resolution with Outputs Connected in Parallel
- I²C-Compatible Serial Interface
- Internal Reference
- Overtemperature Protection
- -40°C to +105°C Temperature Range
- Available in 36-Bump WLP or 32-Pin TQFN Packages
- Tunable Laser Diode Biasing
The device's output ranges are optimized to bias a high-power tunable laser source. Each of the 9 channels provides a current source. Connect DAC outputs in parallel to obtain additional current or to achieve higher resolution. The device contains an internal reference.
An I²C compatible interface drives the device with clock rates of up to 400kHz. An active high asynchronous CLR input resets DAC codes to zero independent of the serial interface. The device provides a separate power-supply input for driving the interface logic.
The MAX5111 is specified over a temperature range of -40°C to +105°C and are available in 3mm x 3mm 36-bump WLP and 5mm x 5mm 32-pin TQFN packages.