Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High DC/AC Accuracy Improves Measurement Quality
- 18-Bit Resolution with No Missing Codes
- 500ksps Throughput Rates without Pipeline Delay/Latency
- 93.8dB SNR and -105dB THD at 10kHz
- 1.7 LSBRMS Transition Noise
- ±0.6 LSB DNL (typ) and ±2 LSB INL (typ)
- Highly Integrated ADC Saves Cost and Space
- ±7ppm/°C Internal Reference
- Internal Reference Buffer
- Wide Supply Range and Low Power Simplify Power-Supply Design
- 5V Analog Supply
- 2.3V to 5V Digital Supply
- 23.6mW Power Consumption with External Reference at 500ksps
- 10µA in Shutdown Mode
- Multi-Industry Standard Serial Interface and Small Package Reduce Size
- SPI/QSPI™/MICROWIRE®/DSP-Compatible Serial Interface
- 3mm x 3mm Tiny 12-Pin TDFN Package
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Industrial Control Systems/Process Control
- Medical Instrumentation
The MAX11154 18-bit, 500ksps, SAR ADC offers excellent AC and DC performance with unipolar input range, small size, and internal reference. The MAX11154 integrates an optional internal reference and buffer, saving additional cost and space.
This ADC typically achieves 93.8dB SNR and -105.8dB THD. The device guarantees 18-bit no-missing codes and ±2 LSB INL (typ).
The MAX11154 communicates using an SPI-compatible serial interface at 2.5V, 3V, 3.3V, or 5V logic. The serial interface can be used to daisy-chain multiple ADCs for multichannel applications and provides a busy indicator option for simplified system synchronization and timing.
The MAX11154 is offered in a 12-pin, 3mm x 3mm, TDFN package and is specified over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.