Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.7V to 5.25V Single-Supply Operation
- Power-On Recall of Wiper Position from Nonvolatile Memory
- On-Board USB Interface Circuit
- USB Powered
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- Stand-Alone Operation Using On-Board Switches
- PCB Pads for User-Supplied Microcontroller Interface Signals
- PCB Pads for Potentiometer Signals (L, W, H)
- Proven USB-Compatible PCB Layout
- Evaluates the MAX5474/MAX5475 in 8-Pin SOT23 Package
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Audio Volume Control
- Liquid-Crystal Display (LCD) Screen Adjustment
- Mechanical Potentiometer Replacements
- Programmable Filters
The MAX5474 EV kit provides three options to control the MAX5474 wiper position using logic-input signals. The MAX5474 logic-input signals can be controlled by an on-board USB interface circuit, PCB interfacing pads, or switches on the EV kit circuit for stand-alone operation.
The EV kit can operate from a 3.3V source generated from the USB interface circuit or from a 2.7V to 5.25V external DC power supply. The EV kit can also evaluate the MAX5475 (100kΩ) after IC replacement (U1).