Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.6V to 5.25V Single-Supply Operation
- Controls Up to Eight Potentiometers
- I²C-Compatible Serial Interface or Stand-Alone 2-Wire Serial-Interface Operation
- Easy-to-Use Menu-Driven Software
- Includes Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Adjustable Voltage References/Linear Regulators
- Automotive Electronics
- Low-Voltage Battery Applications
- Mechanical Potentiometer Replacement
- Offset and Gain Control
- Portable Electronics
The MAX5387EVMINIQU+ evaluation system (EV system) includes the EV kit and the MINIQUSB+ interface board. The MINIQUSB+ interface board can be used to enable PC communication through the 2-wire serial interface. Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software provides a professional user interface for exercising the MAX5387's features. The program is menu-driven and offers a graphical user interface (GUI) complete with buttons, track bars, and edit boxes. The EV kit software can also be used to evaluate the MAX5392. The EV kit can also be interfaced directly to a user-supplied 2-wire system.
The MAX5387 IC can be powered from a 2.6V, 3.3V, or 5V source generated from the MINIQUSB+ interface board and EV kit circuitry, or from a user-supplied external 2.6V to 5.25V DC power supply. Order the MAX5387EVMINIQU+ for a complete PC-based evaluation of the MAX5387.
The EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX5387M and MAX5387N. The EV kit contains PCB footprints for two MAX5392 ICs, which allows the user to independently control up to eight potentiometers. To evaluate the MAX5392, order samples and fit the parts in places U3 and U4.