Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.6V to 5.25V Single-Supply Operation
- PC USB to 3-Wire Interface or Stand-Alone 3-Wire Serial-Interface Operation
- Easy-to-Use Menu-Driven Software
- Includes Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Adjustable Voltage References/Linear Regulators
- Automotive Electronics
- Low-Voltage Battery Applications
- Mechanical Potentiometer Replacement
- Offset and Gain Control
- Portable Electronics
The MAX5386MEVMINIQU+ evaluation system (EV system) includes the EV kit and the MINIQUSB+ interface board. The MINIQUSB+ interface board can be used to enable PC communication through the 3-wire serial interface. Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software provides a professional user interface for exercising the MAX5386M's features. The program is menu driven and offers a graphical user interface (GUI) complete with buttons, track bars, and edit boxes. The MAX5386M EV kit software can also be used to evaluate the MAX5386L, MAX5386N, MAX5388, MAX5391, and MAX5393. The EV kit can also be interfaced directly to a user-supplied 3-wire system.
The MAX5386M IC can be powered from a 2.6V, 3.3V, or 5V source generated from the MINIQUSB+ interface board and EV kit circuitry, or a user-supplied external 2.6V to 5.25V DC power supply. Order the MAX5386MEVMINIQU+ for a complete PC-based evaluation of the MAX5386M.
The EV kit also contains PCB footprints for the MAX5388, MAX5391, and MAX5393. To evaluate these parts, order samples and fit the parts in places U4, U2, and U3, respectively.