Nonvolatile, 32-Position Digital Potentiometer
DescriptionThe DS4301 is a single 32-position linear digital potentiometer with 200kΩ end-to-end resistance. The wiper setting is stored in EEPROM, so the DS4301 powers up with the last stored setting. The position of the wiper is controlled through a simple three-terminal increment/decrement interface. The DS4301 is ideal for white LED backlight brightness control. Its 8-pin µSOP package, 2.4V to 5.5V supply range, and 200kΩ end-to-end resistance are especially suited for portable, battery-powered applications such as cellular telephones and PDAs.
- Single, 32-Position, 200kΩ Linear Nonvolatile (NV) Potentiometer Ideal for Battery-Powered Applications
- Three-Terminal Increment/Decrement Interface to Adjust Wiper Position
- Wide Voltage Supply Range (2.4V to 5.5V)
- Command-Initiated NV Wiper Storage
- Operates Over the Industrial Temperature Range (-40°C to +85°C)
- Available in 8-Pin µSOP
- Any Application that Requires a Small, Low-Cost NV Potentiometer
- Portable Battery-Powered Devices such as PDAs and Cellular Phones
- White LED Backlight Brightness Control
|Part Number||Taper||POTs||Control Interface||Wiper Memory||Steps||REND-TO-END|
|See All Digital Potentiometers (119)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
Technical DocumentsTutorial 4992 Reduce the Chances of Human Error: Part 1, Power and Ground
Tutorial 4292 Where Is Ground?
App Note 3741 Analog ICs for Low Voltage Systems
Quality and Environmental DataProduct Reliability Reports: DS4301.pdf
Lead-Free Package Tin (Sn) Whisker Reports
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|