Industry-Standard, Complete 12-Bit ADCs
The MAX174/MX574A/MX674A are complete 12-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that combine high speed, low-power consumption, and on-chip clock and voltage reference. The maximum conversion times are 8µs (MAX174), 15µs (MX674A), and 25µs (MX574A). Maxim’s BiCMOS construction reduces power dissipation 3 times (150mW) over comparable devices. The internal buried zener reference provides low-drift and low-noise performance. External component requirements are limited to only decoupling capacitors and fixed resistors. The versatile analog input structure allows for 0 to +10V or 0 to +20V unipolar or ±5V or ±10V bipolar input ranges with pin strapping.
The MAX174/MX574A/MX674A use standard microprocessor interface architectures and can be interfaced to 8-, 12-, and 16-bit wide buses. Three-state data outputs are controlled by active-low CS, CE, and R/active-low C logic inputs.
- Complete ADC with Reference and Clock
- 12-Bit Resolution and Linearity
- No Missing Codes Over Temperature
- 150mW Power Dissipation
- 8µs (MAX174), 15µs (MX674A), and 25µs (MX574A) Max Conversion Times
- Precision Low TC Reference: 10ppm/°C
- Monolithic BiCMOS Construction
- 150ns Maximum Data Access Time
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electro-Mechanical Systems
- High-Accuracy Process Control
- High-Speed Data Acquisition
|Input Chan.||Conv. Rate|
|ADC Architecture||Data Bus||Diff/S.E. Input||Internal VREF|
|See All Precision ADCs (< 5Msps) (440)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|