Evaluation Kit for the MAX11213
DescriptionThe MAXADC-RTD evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX11213 ultra-low-power, 16-bit, serial-output delta-sigma analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with programmable gain. The EV kit provides accurate temperature measurements (error < ±0.3°C) in the -15°C to +100°C range using a PT1000 platinum RTD temperature sensor. The RTD can be used in connection with the rest of the board, or wired for remote sensing. Do not immerse the RTD in water.
The EV kit includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software for data acquisition through a USB cable.
- Accurate Temperature Measurement (Error < ±0.3°C)
- Real-Time Data Acquisition Through the USB
- USB-PC Connection (Mini-USB Type A to B)
- USB Powered (External Power Supply Not Required)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery Applications
- Portable Instrumentation
- Sensor Measurement (Temperature and Pressure)
- Weigh Scales
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|