Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.8V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- On-Board USB-to-I2C Interface
- On-Board USB-to-I2S Converter
- On-Board Digital Microphone
- Windows XP-, Windows 7-, and Windows 8-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX98091 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX98091 audio codec. The MAX98091 is an integrated audio codec including an earpiece amplifier, stereo Class D amplifier, stereo DirectDrive® headphone amplifier, and digital signal processing.
To enable easy connection to a wide range of audio sources, the EV kit includes audio devices to convert both USB and S/PDIF data to I2S data. The EV kit also integrates a MAXQ2000 microcontroller to enable I2C and SPI communication with the on-board I2C- and SPIcapable devices. A simple and intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) provides communication with the EV kit through Windows® OS running Windows XP®-, Windows 7-, or Windows 8-compatible software.