Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ±19,999 Count Resolution
- 10pA Max Input Bias Current (MAX7129)
- 3µV Peak-to-Peak Noise (ICL7129A)
- Onboard Multiplexed LCD Display Driver 4-1/2 Digits, 4 Decimal Points, 3 Annunciators
- Instant Continuity Detector
- Low Battery Detector and Indicator
- Overrange/Underrange Outputs
- Precise 10:1 Range Select
- 10µV Resolution
- Significantly Improved ESD Protection
- Monolithic, Low Power CMOS Design
- Eliminates Need for Compensation Capacitor
The MAX7129 has a fullscale accuracy of 0.0005%, resolution of 10µV, zero reading drift of 0.5µV/°C, an input bias of 10pA max, and a rollover error of less than 1 count. Maxim has reduced the noise of the ICL7129A to 3µV—significantly lower than the MAX7129.