DescriptionThe MAX5865 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX5865 40Msps analog front end. The MAX5865 integrates a dual-channel analog-to-digital converter (ADC), a dual-channel digital-to-analog converter (DAC), and a 1.024V internal voltage reference. The EV kit board accepts AC- or DC-coupled, differential or single-ended analog inputs for the receive ADC and includes circuitry that converts the transmit DAC differential output signals to single-ended analog outputs. The EV kit includes circuitry that generates a clock signal from an AC sine wave input signal. The EV kit operates from a +3.0V analog power supply, +3.0V digital power supply, and ±5V bipolar power supply.
The EV kit comes with Windows® 98/2000/XP-compatible software that provides an interface to exercise the features of the MAX5865. The program is menu driven and offers a graphical user interface (GUI) with control buttons and status displays. The GUI is used to control the MAX5865 SPI-compatible serial interface.
The MAX5865 EV kit evaluates the 22Msps MAX5864 or the 7.5Msps MAX5863 analog front end (IC replacement is required).
- Quick Dynamic Performance Evaluation
- 50Ω Matched Clock Input and Analog Signal Lines
- Single-Ended to Fully Differential Analog Input Signal Configuration
- Differential to Single-Ended Output Signal-Conversion Circuitry
- AC- or DC-Coupled Input Signals Configuration
- SMA Coaxial Connectors for Clock Input, Analog Inputs, and Analog Output
- On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuit
- High-Speed PC Board Design
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows-Compatible Software
- 3G Wireless Terminals and PDAs
- Fixed/Mobile Broadband Wireless Modems
- Narrowband/Wideband CDMA Handsets
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|