Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 32-Channel Sample/Hold
- Output Clamps on Each Channel
- 0.01% Accuracy of Acquired Signal
- 0.01% Linearity Error
- Fast Acquisition Time: 2.5µs
- Low Droop Rate: 1mV/s
- Low Hold Step: 0.25mV
- Wide Output Voltage Range: +7V to -4V
- Arbitrary Function Generators
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Avionics and Military Systems
- Industrial Process Controls
The MAX5167 operates with +10V and -5V supplies, and a separate +5V digital logic supply. Manufactured with a proprietary BiCMOS process, it provides high accuracy, fast acquisition time, low droop rate, and a low hold step. The MAX5167 has a typical linearity error of less than 0.01% and can accurately acquire an 8V step input signal to 0.01% accuracy in 2.5µs within the +7V to -4V input signal range. Transitions from sample mode to hold mode result in only a 0.5mV error. While in hold mode, the output voltage slowly droops at a rate of 1mV/s.
The MAX5167 is available in a 48-pin TQFP package and is specified for both the commercial (0°C to +70°C) and extended-industrial (-40°C to +85°C) temperature ranges.