Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Quad, 8-Channel Sample/Hold
- 0.01% Accuracy of Acquired Signal
- 0.01% Linearity Error
- Fast Acquisition Time: 2.5µs
- Low Droop Rate: 1mV/sec
- Low Hold Step: 0.25mV
- Wide Output Voltage Range: +7V to -4V
- Arbitrary Function Generators
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Avionics and Military Systems
- Industrial Process Controls
The MAX5166 operates with +10V and -5V supplies, and a separate +5V digital logic supply. Manufactured with a proprietary BiCMOS process, it provides high accuracy, fast acquisition time, low droop rate, and a low hold step. The device acquires 8V step input signals to 0.01% accuracy in 2.5µs. Transitions from sample mode to hold mode result in only 0.5mV of error. While in hold mode, the output voltage slowly droops at a rate of 1mV/sec. The MAX5166 is available in a 48-pin TQFP package.