Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX22005
- Configurable as 8 Single-Ended Analog Voltage Inputs, 4 Single-Ended Analog Current Inputs, 4 Differential Analog Voltage Inputs, 4 Multifunctional (Universal) Analog Inputs, or Combinations Thereof
- Analog Input Voltage Range: ±12.5V
- Analog Input Current Range: ±25mA
- ±1.5kV Input Surge Protection
- Works with the USB2PMB2# Adapter and Munich GUI Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout
- RoHS Compliant
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Programmable Automation Controllers (PAC)
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
The MAX22005PMB# (peripheral module board) provides a Pmod™-compatible hardware solution to evaluate the MAX22005 Twelve-Channel Configurable Industrial Analog Input. Refer to the MAX22005 IC data sheet for more details on the operation of the IC and its register map.
The MAX22005PMB# is most easily evaluated by configuring four universal analog inputs with the Munich GUI software through the USB2PMB2# adapter board. Alternatively, any SPI-compatible microcontroller, adapter board, or FPGA can be used along with a custom driver to evaluate the board.
The PCB dimension is just 99mm long x 23mm wide, with the width determined by the size of the terminal block.
Note the module provides a subset of the MAX22005 features. For greater flexibility, refer to the MAX22005 Evaluation Kit.