DescriptionThe MAX197 evaluation system (EV system) is a complete, low-cost, 8-channel data-acquisition system consisting of a MAX197 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a Maxim 80C32 or 68HC16 microcontroller (µC) module. IBM® PC compatible software provides a handy user interface to demonstrate the MAX197's many features. Source code is provided.
The MAX197 EV kit requires a single +5V supply and includes optional input buffer amplifiers that operate with ±15V supplies.
The MAX197 EV kit and EV system evaluate both the MAX197 and the MAX199. To evaluate the MAX199, order a sample of the MAX199 along with the MAX197 EV kit.
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Complete Evaluation System
- Convenient Test Points Provided On-Board
- Data Logging Software
- Source Code Provided
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- User-Selected Microcontroller Module 80C32 or 68HC16
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Data Acquisition
- Industrial Controls Systems
- Medical Instruments
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|