DescriptionThe MAX194 Evaluation System (MAX194EVC16-DIP) includes the MAX194 evaluation kit and Maxim's 68HC16 module. Evaluation software supplied with the kit demonstrates the use of the MAX194 (or the MAX195) with Motorola's high-speed QSPI™ serial interface. Complete source code is included. The EV system requires an IBM® PC with a serial port and a 5 1/4" disk drive.
The stand-alone MAX194 Evaluation Kit (MAX194EVKIT-DIP) is an assembled and tested PC board that embodies the standard application circuit. Separate power, digital, and analog ground planes minimize noise. Jumpers allow several operating modes. The board generates its own interface timing signals, or can be connected to a user-provided serial interface.
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Complete Source Code Provided
- Shutdown-Mode Evaluation
- High-Speed Serial Interface
- Convenient Test Points Provided On-Board
- Operates from a Single 9V to 15V DC Power Supply
- Evaluates Both the 14-Bit MAX194 and the 16-Bit MAX195
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Industrial Controls
- Medical Signal Acquisition
- Multiple Transducer Measurements
- Portable Instrumentation
- Vibration Analysis
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|