Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single Power-Supply Operation
- Direct Interface with the Maxim DCEP Data Board Using a QSH Connector
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- On-Board Single-Ended-to-Differential Transformer Circuitry
- Differential or Single-Ended Clock Configuration
- On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuit with Adjustable Duty Cycle
- On-Board or Stand-Alone SPI™ Interface Control
- DCEP Board Available
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Multichannel Communications
- Ultrasound and Medical Imaging
- ZIF GSM and TD-SCDMA Transceivers
The EV kit accepts single-ended analog inputs from an analog signal source and provides an on-board circuit that transforms the analog single-ended signal into a differential signal. The ADC digital LVDS outputs can be captured easily with Maxim's data converter evaluation platform (DCEP). The EV kit operates from a single 3.3V power supply and provides on-board regulation for the analog, digital, and logic circuitries.