Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Ultra-Low Power
- 15.3mW (Normal Operation: 10Msps)
- 2µW (Shutdown Mode)
- Excellent Dynamic Performance
- 48.6dB SNR at fIN = 1.875MHz
- 70dBc SFDR at fIN = 1.875MHz
- 2.7V to 3.6V Single Analog Supply
- 1.8V to 3.6V TTL/CMOS-Compatible Digital Outputs
- Fully Differential or Single-Ended Analog Inputs
- Internal/External Reference Option
- Multiplexed CMOS-Compatible Three-State Outputs
- 28-Pin Thin QFN Package
- Evaluation Kit Available (Order MAX19192EVKIT+)
- Battery-Powered Portable Instruments
- Digital Audio Receiver Front-End
- IQ Baseband Sampling
- Low-Power Video
- Ultrasound and Medical Imaging
- WLAN, Mobile DSL, WLL Receiver
An internal 1.024V precision bandgap reference sets the full-scale range of the ADC to ±0.512V. A flexible reference structure allows the MAX19192 to use its internal reference or accept an externally applied reference for applications requiring increased accuracy.
The MAX19192 features parallel, multiplexed, CMOS-compatible three-state outputs. The digital output format is offset binary. A separate digital power input accepts a voltage from 1.8V to 3.6V for flexible interfacing to different logic levels. The MAX19192 is available in a 5mm x 5mm, 28-pin thin QFN package, and is specified for the extended industrial (-40°C to +85°C) temperature range.
For higher sampling frequency applications, refer to the MAX1195–MAX1198 dual 8-bit ADCs. Pin-compatible versions of the MAX19192 are also available. Refer to the MAX1191 data sheet for 7.5Msps, the MAX1192 data sheet for 22Msps, and the MAX1193 data sheet for 45Msps.