Evaluation Kit for the MAX155
DescriptionThe MAX155 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a functional 8-channel, 8-bit data-acquisition system. The printed circuit board has an 80C32 microprocessor controlling the MAX155 analog-to-digital converter. Software run on an IBM®-compatible personal computer communicates over an RS-232 link to perform analog-to-digital conversions and display the results.
The input channels can be configured in a variety of combinations of single-ended/differential and unipolar/bipolar modes. All input channels are sampled simultaneously at the beginning of each conversion for low skew between channels. A single channel can be selected for conversion and display, or all channels can be read.
The board operates from a single 6V to 12V supply. A MAX660 generates the -5V supply needed for converting voltages below ground.
- Fully Functional 8-Channel, 8-Bit DAS
- Eight Simultaneously Sampling Track/Hold Inputs
- 0 to 2.5V Unipolar or ±2.5V Bipolar Input Range
- Single-Ended or Differential Inputs
- Mixed Input Configurations are Possible
- +2.5V Reference Voltage
- EV Kit Operates from a Single Input Supply
- Software for IBM-Compatible Computers Included
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|