DescriptionThe MAX15501 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15501 analog output conditioner that provides a programmable current up to ±24mA, or a voltage up to ±12V proportional to a control voltage signal. The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX15501.
The MAX15501 EV kit comes with a MAX15501GTJ+ installed. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX15500GTJ+ to evaluate this device.
- On-Board 16-Bit DAC
- On-Board +2.5V (for MAX15501) and +4.096V (for MAX15500) Voltage References
- Four Jumper-Selectable On-Board Sensing Resistors (41.2Ω, 42.2Ω, 47.5Ω, and 48.7Ω)
- Terminal Block Connector for the OUT, GND, SENSEVP, and SENSEVN Signals
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Distributed I/Os
- Embedded Systems
- Industrial Control and Automation
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|