Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Single 3.0V Operation
- Excellent Dynamic Performance
- 59.5dB SNR at fIN = 20MHz
- 74dBc SFDR at fIN = 20MHz
- Low Power
- 19mA (Normal Operation)
- 5µA (Shutdown Mode)
- Fully Differential Analog Input
- Wide 2Vp-p Differential Input Voltage Range
- 400MHz -3dB Input Bandwidth
- On-Chip 2.048V Precision Bandgap Reference
- CMOS-Compatible Three-State Outputs
- 32-Pin TQFP Package
- Evaluation Kit Available
- Baseband and IF Digitization
- CCD Imaging
- Digital Set-Top Boxes
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Video Digitizing Applications
An internal 2.048V precision bandgap reference is used to set the ADC full-scale range. A flexible reference structure allows the user to supply a buffered, direct, or externally derived reference for applications requiring increased accuracy or a different input voltage range.
See a parametric table of the complete family of pin-compatible, 10-bit high-speed ADCs.
The MAX1444 has parallel, offset binary, CMOS-compatible three-state outputs that can be operated from 1.7V to 3.6V to allow flexible interfacing. The device is available in a 5mm x 5mm 32-pin TQFP package and is specified over the extended industrial (-40°C to +85°C) temperature range.