DescriptionThe MAX1437B evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the MAX1437B octal, 12-bit, 50Msps analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The MAX1437B accepts differential analog input signals and the EV kit generates these signals from user-supplied single-ended input sources. The EV kit's digital outputs produced by the ADC can be easily sampled with a user-supplied high-speed logic analyzer or data-acquisition system. The EV kit also features an on-board deserializer to simplify integration with standard logic analysis systems. The EV kit operates from 1.8V and 3.3V (plus 1.5V if the FPGA is used) power supplies and includes circuitry that generates a clock signal from an AC signal supplied by the user.
The MAX1437B EV kit comes standard with the MAX1437B installed. However, the EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX1438B by replacing the MAX1437B (U1) with a MAX1438B octal 64Msps ADC IC.
- Low-Voltage and Power Operation
- Optional On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuitry
- Serial, Scalable Low-Voltage Signaling (SLVS)/Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) Outputs
- On-Board LVPECL Differential Output Drivers
- On-Board Deserializer
- LVDS Test Mode
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Multichannel Communications
- Ultrasound and Medical Imaging
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|