Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX1416
DescriptionThe MAX1416 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the MAX1416 multichannel, 16-bit, sigma-delta data-acquisition system. Windows® 98/2000/XP-compatible software provides a convenient user interface to exercise the features of the MAX1416.
Order the complete evaluation system (EV system) (MAX1416EVC16) for a comprehensive evaluation of the MAX1416 using a personal computer. Order the EV kit (MAX1416EVKIT) if the 68HC16MODULE-DIP has been purchased with a previous Maxim EV system, or for custom use in other microcontroller (µC)-based systems.
To evaluate the MAX1415, request a free sample of the MAX1415EUE. To evaluate the MX7705, request a free sample of the MX7705EUE.
- Proven PCB Board Layout
- Complete Evaluation System
- Convenient On-Board Test Points
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 98/2000/XP with RS-232/COM Port
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 2000/XP with USB Port
- Flow and Gas Meters
- Industrial Instruments
- Loop-Powered Systems
- Medical Instrumentation
- Pressure Sensors and Transducers
- RTD Measurements
- Strain-Gauge Measurements
- Thermocouple Measurements
- Weigh Scales
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|