Simplified Block Diagram
- Easy to Configure
- Collects Up to 8192 Samples at Full Speed
- Complete Evaluation System
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 98/2000/XP with RS-232/COM Port
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 2000/XP with USB Port
- Loop-Powered Systems
- Portable Industrial Instruments
- Portable Weight Scales
- Pressure Sensors and Transducers
Order the EV system for comprehensive evaluation of the MAX1402 using a personal computer. Order only the EV kit if the 68HC16 µC module has already been purchased with a previous Maxim EV system, or for custom use in other µC-based systems.
The MAX1402 EV kit and EV system can also be used to evaluate the MAX1400. Simply order a free sample of the MAX1400CAI along with the MAX1402 EV kit.
MAX1402 Stand-Alone EV Kit
The MAX1402 EV kit provides a proven printed-circuit board (PCB) layout to facilitate evaluation of the MAX1402 with user-supplied software and hardware. It must be interfaced to appropriate timing signals for proper operation. Refer to the MAX1402 IC data sheet for timing requirements. See Table 2 in the full data sheet, Jumper Functions.
MAX1402 EV System
The MAX1402 EV system operates from a user-supplied +8V to +12VDC power supply.