Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX1338
DescriptionThe MAX1338 evaluation system (EV system) is a complete 4-channel, 14-bit data-acquisition system. The MAX1338 EV system (MAX1338EVB16) consists of a MAX1338 evaluation kit (EV kit) and the Maxim 68HC16MOD-16WIDE microcontroller (µC) module. Order the EV kit (MAX1338EVKIT) separately if the user has a parallel bus controller, or if the 68HC16MOD-16WIDE µC module has already been purchased.
The MAX1338EVKIT can be used to evaluate the MAX1338 with an external system clock. In this mode, the 68HC16MOD-16WIDE board cannot be used and the user must supply a parallel interface.
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Windows® 98-/2000-/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Unpopulated PC Board Landing Pads for Buffers on All Input Channels
- Headers to Connect EV Kit to Logic Analyzer
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Motor Control: 3-Phase Voltage, Current, and Multiple-Channel Data Recorders
- Optical Communication Equipment
- Power Metering
- Vibration Analysis
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|