4Msps, 3V, 2-Channel, True-Differential, 10-Bit ADC
DescriptionThe MAX1335 2-channel, serial-output, 10-bit, analog-to-digital converter (ADC) features two true-differential analog inputs and offers outstanding noise immunity and dynamic performance. The device easily interfaces with SPI™/QSPI™/MICROWIRE™ and standard digital signal processors (DSPs).
The MAX1335 operates from a single +2.7V to +3.6V supply with sampling rates up to 4Msps. This device features a partial power-down mode and a full power-down mode that reduces the supply current to 3.3mA and 0.2µA, respectively. Also featured is a separate power-supply input (DVDD) that allows direct interfacing to +2.7V to +3.6V digital logic. The fast conversion speed, low power dissipation, excellent AC performance, and DC accuracy (±0.4 LSB INL) make the MAX1335 ideal for industrial process control, motor control, and base-station applications.
The MAX1335 is available in a space-saving (3mm x 3mm), 16-pin, TQFN package and operates over the extended (-40°C to +85°C) temperature range.
- 4Msps Sampling Rate (+3V, MAX1335)
- Separate Logic Supply: +2.7V to +3.6V
- Two True-Differential Analog Input Channels
- Bipolar/Unipolar Selection Input
- Only 40mW (typ) Power Consumption
- Only 2µA (max) Shutdown Current
- High-Speed, SPI-Compatible, 3-Wire Serial Interface
- 2.6MHz Full-Linear Bandwidth
- 61dB SINAD at 525kHz Input Frequency
- No Pipeline Delays
- Space-Saving (3mm x 3mm), 16-Pin TQFN Package
- Base Stations
- Bill Validation
- Data Acquisition
- High-Speed Modems
- Industrial Process Control
- Motor Control
- Optical Sensors
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|