1075ksps, 12-Bit, Parallel-Output ADCs with ±10V, ±5V and 0–5V Analog Input Ranges
Single-Channel Version of the MAX1304–MAX1315 Family
DescriptionThe MAX1307/MAX1311/MAX1315 12-bit, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) feature a 1075ksps sampling rate, a 20MHz input bandwidth, and three analog input ranges. The MAX1307 provides a 0 to +5V input range, with ±6V fault-tolerant inputs. The MAX1311 provides a ±5V input range with ±16.5V fault-tolerant inputs. The MAX1315 provides a ±10V input range with ±16.5V fault-tolerant inputs.
The MAX1307/MAX1311/MAX1315 include an on-chip 2.5V reference. These devices also accept an external +2V to +3V reference.
All devices operate from a +4.75 to +5.25V analog supply, and a +2.7V to +5.25V digital supply. The devices consume 36mA total supply current when fully operational. A 0.62µA shutdown mode is available to save power during idle periods.
A 20MHz, 12-bit, parallel data bus provides the conversion results. An internal 15MHz oscillator, or an externally applied clock, drives conversions.
Each device is available in a 48-pin 7mm x 7mm TQFP package and operates over the extended (-40°C to +85°C) temperature range.
- ±1 LSB INL, ±0.9 LSB DNL (max)
- 84dBc SFDR, -86dBc THD, 71dB SINAD, fIN = 500kHz at -0.4dBFS
- Extended Input Ranges
- 0 to +5V (MAX1307)
- -5V to +5V (MAX1311)
- -10V to +10V (MAX1315)
- Fault-Tolerant Inputs
- ±6V (MAX1307)
- ±16.5V (MAX1311/MAX1315)
- Fast 0.72µs Conversion Time
- 12-Bit, 20MHz Parallel Interface
- Internal or External Clock
- +2.5V Internal Reference or +2.0V to +3.0V External Reference
- +5V Analog Supply, +3V to +5V Digital Supply
- 36mA Analog Supply Current
- 1.3mA Digital Supply Current
- Shutdown Mode
- 48-Pin TQFP Package (7mm x 7mm Footprint)
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Industrial Process Control and Automation
- Vibration and Waveform Analysis
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|