Evaluation Kit for the MAX1300A and MAX1300B
The MAX1300A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX1300A family of 16-bit ADCs. The EV kit uses Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software to provide a simple graphical user interface (GUI) to simplify evaluation of the IC's features. The EV kit comes with the MAX1300AEUG+ installed.
The EV kit has an on-board Xilinx FPGA for evaluating the IC. The EV kit GUI allows different sample sizes, adjustable sampling rates, internal or external reference options, and graphing software that includes the FFT of the sampled signals.Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX1300BEUG+ to evaluate this device.
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- On-Board Transformers for Power-Supply Isolation
- Various Sample Sizes and Sample Rates
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting
- Frequency, RMS, Min, Max, and Average DC Calculations
- Collects Up to One Million Samples
- Eight Analog Input Channels
- +4.096V On-Board Reference
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Industrial Control Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|