DescriptionThe MAX1270 evaluation system (EV system) is a complete, 8-channel data-acquisition system consisting of a MAX1270 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a Maxim 68HC16MODULE-DIP microcontroller (µC) module. It is designed to evaluate the MAX1270/MAX1271, a multirange, 8-channel, 12-bit data acquisition system. Windows® 3.1/Windows 95 software provides a handy user interface to exercise the MAX1270's features.
Order the complete EV system (MAX1270EVC16) for comprehensive evaluation of the MAX1270 or MAX1271 using a personal computer. Order the EV kit (MAX1270EVKIT) if you have already purchased the µC module (68HC16MODULE-DIP) with another Maxim EV system or for custom use in other µC-based systems.
The MAX1270 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX127 and MAX128.
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Complete Evaluation System Samples to 12ksps
- Convenient Test Points Provided On-Board
- Data-Logging Software with FFT Capability
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Data Acquisition
- Industrial Control Systems
- Medical Instruments
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|