DescriptionThe MAX125/MAX126 evaluation systems (EV systems) consist of a MAX125/MAX126 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a Maxim 68HC16MOD-16WIDE microcontroller (µC) module. The MAX125/MAX126 are high-speed, 8-channel, 14-bit data-acquisition systems with four simultaneous track/holds. Windows® 3.1/Windows 95 software provides a handy user interface to exercise the MAX125/MAX126's features.
Order the complete EV system for comprehensive evaluation of the MAX125/MAX126 with a personal computer. Order the EV kit if you have already purchased the µC module (68HC16MOD-16WIDE) with another Maxim EV system or if you desire custom use in other µC-based systems.
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Complete Evaluation System Samples to 40ksps
- Convenient Test Points Provided On Board
- Data-Logging Software with FFT Capability
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Multiphase Motor Control
- Power-Factor Monitoring
- Power-Grid Synchronization
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|