DescriptionThe MAX1258 evaluation system (EV system) consists of a MAX1258 evaluation kit (EV kit), Maxim 68HC16MODULE-DIP microcontroller (µC) module, and USBTO232. The MAX1258 offers multichannel, 12-bit, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs); a temperature sensor; octal 12-bit, digital-to-analog converters (DACs); and configurable general-purpose I/O ports (GPIOs). The evaluation software runs under Windows® 98/2000/XP, providing a handy user interface to exercise the features of the MAX1258.
Order the complete EV system (MAX1258EVC16) for a comprehensive evaluation of the MAX1258 using a PC. Order the EV kit (MAX1258EVKIT) if the 68HC16MODULE module has already been purchased with a previous Maxim EV system, or for custom use in other µC-based systems.
This system can also evaluate the MAX1057/MAX1058/MAX1257. See the Detailed Description of Hardware section of the full data sheet for more details. Contact the factory for free samples of these products.
- Proven PCB Layout
- Complete Evaluation System
- Convenient On-Board Test Points
- Data-Logging Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 98/2000/XP with RS-232/COM Port
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 2000/XP with USB Port
- Base-Station Control Loops
- Controls for Optical Components
- Data Acquisition Systems
- System Supervision and Control
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|