Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuitry Option
- On-Board Output Drivers
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Set-Top Boxes
- I/Q Receivers
- IF and Baseband Communication Receivers: Cellular, LMDS, Point-to-Point Microwave, MMDS, HFC, WLAN
- Low-Power Data Acquisition
- Portable Instrumentation
- Ultrasound and Medical Imaging
The MAX12527/MAX12528/MAX12529/MAX12557/MAX12558/MAX12559 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of this family of 12-bit and 14-bit, dual analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). These ADCs accept differential analog input signals. The EV kits generate these signals from user-provided single-ended input sources. The digital outputs produced by the ADCs can be easily sampled with a user-provided high-speed logic analyzer or data-acquisition system. The EV kits operate from 2.0V and 3.3V power supplies.