Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- USB Powered (No External Power Supply Required)
- Daughter Board Powered by the Master Board
- 4/16 ADC Channel Inputs
- 10MHz SPI Interface
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting in the EV System Software
- Frequency, RMS, Min, Max, and Average DC Calculations in the EV System Software
- Collects Up to One Million Samples
- On-Board Voltage Reference
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Data Logging
- Industrial Control Systems
- Patient Monitoring
- System Supervision
The MAX1231B/MAX11633/MAX11635 evaluation systems (EV systems) include one master board and one of three daughter boards. The EV systems also include Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the various ADCs. The master board (MAX116XXSPIMB) connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of SPI commands to the corresponding daughter board.
The daughter boards are fully assembled and tested PCBs that demonstrate the capabilities of the MAX1030, MAX1031, MAX1230, MAX1231, MAX11624, MAX11625, MAX11632–MAX11635, MAX11642, and MAX11643 300ksps, 8-/10-/12-bit, 3V/5V, low-power, high-speed SPI ADCs with internal or external references.
Each EV kit daughter board evaluates different ADCs, but only the default ADC referenced in the EV kit daughter board is installed on the board. Contact the factory for free samples of the other pin-compatible ADCs to evaluate these devices or to order individual boards.