Evaluation Kit for the MAX11960
The MAX11960 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the device’s, 20-bit, 1.0Msps, dual-channel, fully differential SAR ADC with internal reference buffers. The EV kit includes a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from Avnet’s ZedBoard™ development board for the Xilinx Zynq®-7000 SoC. The ZedBoard is not included with the EV kit and must be purchased through Avnet.
The ZedBoard communicates with the PC through an Ethernet cable using Windows® 7, or Windows 8/8.1-compatible software.
The EV kit comes with the MAX11960ETP+ installed.
- FMC Connector for Interface
- 75MHz SPI Clock Capability through FMC Connector
- Sync In and Sync Out for Coherent Sampling
- On-Board Input Buffers (MAX9632)
- On-Board +3.0V Reference Voltage (MAX6126)
- Windows 7, and Windows 8/8.1-Compatible Software
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Encoder and Resolver in Motion Control
- Medical Instrumentation
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Redundant Measurement
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|