Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Peripheral Module and FMC Connector for Interface
- 75MHz SPI Clock Capability through FMC Connector
- 37.5MHz SPI Clock Capability through Peripheral Module Connector
- Sync In and Sync Out for Coherent Sampling
- On-Board Input Buffer (MAX44205)
- On-Board +3.0V Reference Voltage (MAX6126)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, Windows 7-, and Windows 8/8.1-Compatible Software
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Medical Instrumentation
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Test and Measurement
The MAX11905 differential evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX11905, 20-bit, 1.6Msps, single-channel, fully differential SAR ADC with internal reference buffers. The EV kit uses the MAX44205, a low-noise fully differential operational amplifier. The EV kit includes a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from Avnet’s ZedBoard™ development board for the Xilinx Zynq®-7000 SoC. The ZedBoard, not included with the EV kit, must be purchased through Avnet, Inc.
The ZedBoard communicates with the PC through an Ethernet cable using Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, Windows® 7-, or Windows 8/8.1-compatible software.
The EV kit comes with the MAX11905ETP+ installed.