Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 4/8/12 ADC Channel Inputs
- 1.7MHz I²C Interface
- EV Kit Daughter Board Powered by the Master Board
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting in the EV System Software
- Frequency, RMS, Min, Max, and Average DC Calculations in the EV System Software
- Collects Up to 1 Mega Samples
- On-Board Voltage Reference
- USB-PC Connection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery-Powered Test Equipment
- Handheld Portable Applications
- Medical Instruments
- Solar-Powered Remote Systems
- System Supervision
The EV kit daughter boards are fully assembled and tested PCBs that demonstrate the capabilities of the MAX11600–MAX11617 4-/8-/12-channel, 8-/10-/12-bit, 3V/5V, low-power, high-speed I²C ADCs with internal reference.
Each EV kit daughter board evaluates three different ADCs, but only the ADC referenced in the EV kit daughter board part name is installed on the board. Contact the factory for free samples of the other pin-compatible ADCs to evaluate these devices or to order individual boards.