Evaluation System for the MAX11600–MAX11617
DescriptionThe MAX11600–MAX11617 evaluation system (EV system) includes one master board and one of six EV kit daughter boards. The EV system also includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX11600–MAX11617. The MAX116XXI2CMB+ master board connects to a PC USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the corresponding EV kit daughter board.
The EV kit daughter boards are fully assembled and tested PCBs that demonstrate the capabilities of the MAX11600–MAX11617 4-/8-/12-channel, 8-/10-/12-bit, 3V/5V, low-power, high-speed I²C ADCs with internal reference.
Each EV kit daughter board evaluates three different ADCs, but only the ADC referenced in the EV kit daughter board part name is installed on the board. Contact the factory for free samples of the other pin-compatible ADCs to evaluate these devices or to order individual boards.
- 4/8/12 ADC Channel Inputs
- 1.7MHz I²C Interface
- EV Kit Daughter Board Powered by the Master Board
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting in the EV System Software
- Frequency, RMS, Min, Max, and Average DC Calculations in the EV System Software
- Collects Up to 1 Mega Samples
- On-Board Voltage Reference
- USB-PC Connection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery-Powered Test Equipment
- Handheld Portable Applications
- Medical Instruments
- Solar-Powered Remote Systems
- System Supervision
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|