24-Bit Multi-Channel Low-Power 1.9ksps Delta-Sigma ADC with PGA
Low-Power, High-Precision ADC with Integrated Features for Accurate Sensing
DescriptionThe MAX11410 is a low-power, multi-channel, 24-bit delta-sigma ADC with features and specifications that are optimized for precision sensor measurement.
The input section includes a low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA) with very high input impedance and available gains from 1x to 128x to optimize the overall dynamic range. Input buffers provide isolation of the signal inputs from the switched-capacitor sampling network when the PGA is not in use, making the ADC easy to drive even with high-impedance sources.
Several integrated features simplify precision sensor applications. The programmable matched current sources provide excitation for resistive sensors. An additional current sink and current source aid in detecting broken sensor wires. The 10-channel input multiplexer provides the flexibility needed for complex, multi-sensor measurements. GPIOs reduce isolation components and ease control of switches or other circuitry.
When used in single-cycle mode, the digital filter settles within a single conversion cycle. The available FIR digital filter allows single-cycle settling in 16ms while providing more than 90dB simultaneous rejection of 50Hz and 60Hz line noise.
The integrated on-chip oscillator requires no external components. If needed, an external clock source may be used instead. Control registers and conversion data are accessed through the SPI-compatible serial interface.
- High Resolution And Low Noise For Signal Sources With Wide Dynamic Range
- 24-Bit Resolution
- Programmable Gain Amplifier With 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 Gain Options
- 90dB Simultaneous 60Hz and 50Hz Power Line Rejection
- 3ppm Typical INL with No Missing Codes
- Optimized Features For More Efficient System Design
- 10 Analog Inputs May be Used for Single-Ended/Fully Differential in Any Combination
- Two Dedicated/One Shared Differential Voltage Reference Inputs
- On-Demand Offset and Gain Self-Calibration
- Low Power for Efficient Systems
- 2.7V to 3.6V Analog Supply Range
- 1.7V to 3.6V I/O Supply Range
- <1μA Sleep Mode
- Standard SPI-Compatible Control Interface
- Selectable Internal/External Oscillator
- Operating Temperature Range from -40°C to +125°C
- Small 28-Pin 4mm x 4mm TQFN Package: Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Portable Instruments
- Resistive Bridge Measurement
- Sensor Measurement
|Input Chan.||Conv. Rate|
|ADC Architecture||Data Bus||Diff/S.E. Input||External VREF|
|See All Precision ADCs (< 5Msps) (440)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
|System Board||6721||MAXREFDES1155: Dual Channel Rtd/Tc Measurement Based on Max11410|
|System Board||6661||MAXREFDES1154: Configurable 4-Channel RTD/TC Measurement System Using the MAX11410|
|Evaluation Board||9098||MAX11410EVKIT Evaluation Kit for the MAX11410|