Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Scan Modes, Internal Averaging, and Internal Clock
- 16-Entry First-In/First-Out (FIFO)
- SampleSet: User-Defined Channel Sequence with Maximum Length of 256
- Input Pins
- Any Combination of Single-Ended, Differential and Pseudo-Differential Pairs Allowed
- Analog Multiplexer with True Differential Track/Hold
- 16-/8-Channel Single-Ended
- 8-/4-Channel Fully-Differential Pairs
- 15-/8-Channel Pseudo-Differential Relative to a Common Input
- Externally Accessible Multiplex Output and ADC Input
- Two Software-Selectable Bipolar Input Ranges
- ±VREF+/2, ±VREF+
- Flexible Input Configuration Across All Channels
- High Accuracy
- ±1 LSB INL, ±1 LSB DNL, No Missing Codes
- 70dB SINAD Guaranteed at 100kHz Input Frequency
- 1.5V to 3.6V Digital I/O Supply Voltage
- 2.35V to 3.6V Supply Voltage
- Extended Battery Life for Portable Applications
- 15.2mW at 3Msps with 3V Supplies
- 2µA Full-Shutdown Current
- External Differential Reference (1V to VDD)
- 48MHz, 3-Wire SPI-/QSPI-/MICROWIRE-/DSP-Compatible Serial Interface
- Wide -40°C to +125°C Operation
- Space-Saving, 32-Pin, 5mm × 5mm TQFN Packages
- 3Msps Conversion Rate, No Pipeline Delay
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- High-Speed Closed-Loop Systems
- High-Speed Data Acquisition Systems
- Industrial Control Systems
- Medical Instrumentation
- Portable Systems
External pins provide access to the output of the multiplexer and ADC inputs to simplify multichannel signal conditioning. The internal clock mode features an integrated FIFO allowing data to be sampled at high speeds and then held for readout at any time or at a lower clock rate. Internal averaging is also supported in internal clock mode improving SNR for noisy input signals. The devices feature analog input channels that can be configured to be single-ended inputs, fully differential pairs, or pseudodifferential inputs with respect to one common input. The MAX11329–MAX11332 operate from a 2.35V to 3.6V supply and consume only 15.2mW at 3Msps.
The MAX11329–MAX11332 include AutoShutdown™, fast wake-up, and a high-speed 3-wire serial interface. The devices feature full power-down mode for optimal power management. The 48MHz, 3-wire serial interface directly connects to SPI, QSPI™, and MICROWIRE® devices without external logic.
Excellent dynamic performance, low voltage, low power, ease of use, and small package size make these converters ideal for portable battery-powered data-acquisition applications, and for other applications that demand low power consumption and small space.
The MAX11329–MAX11332 are available in 32-pin, 5mm x 5mm, TQFN packages and operate over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.