Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 20 PIXI™ Ports for Analog or Digital Control or Sensing
- Two External Temperature Sensors (2N3904)
- 50-Pin Signal Header (20 Ports, Two Temperatures, and Power Supplies)
- I2C Interface Terminals
- Optional 2.5V On-Board Reference (MAX6071)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, Windows 7-, and Windows 8.0-/8.1-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven Four-Layer PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Base-Station RF Power Device Bias Controllers
- Control for Optical Components
- Industrial Control and Automation
- Power-Supply Monitoring
- System Supervision and Control
The MAX11301 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX11301 20-port programmable mixed-signal I/O with 12-bit ADC, 12-bit DAC, analog switches, and GPIO. The EV kit also includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, Windows® 7-, and Windows 8.0-/8.1-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the IC.
The EV kit comes with a MAX11301GTL+ installed. For SPI interface, Maxim Integrated offers the pin-compatible and software-compatible MAX11300.