Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Up to 20 12-Bit ADC Programmable Inputs
- Up to 20 12-Bit DACs with 25mA Current Capability
- 70mA max at +12V with On-Board Power Supply
- Use External Power Supply at VDDIO (VDDIO Jumper Removed) if More Current is Needed
- Up to 20 Digital I/Os
- Up to 20 Comparator Inputs
- Internal or External Reference for ADC and DAC
- Individually Selectable ADC References for Each Port
- Internal Temperature Sensor (-40°C to +125°C, ±3°C Accuracy)
- Two Remote Temperature-Measurement Controllers (-40°C to +150°C, ±3°C Accuracy)
- 2x6-Pin Pmod-Compatible Connector (SPI)
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Base Station RF Power Device Bias Controllers
- Control for Optical Components
- Industrial Control and Automation
- Power-Supply Monitoring
- System Supervision and Control
Refer to the MAX11300 IC data sheet for detailed information regarding operation of the device and the USB2PMB1 (Munich) adapter board data sheet for detailed information regarding the Munich board and GUI. Refer to the MAX11300 peripheral module and Munich adaptor board Quick Start Guide for step-by-step evaluation instructions. Refer to the MAX11300 Configuration Software User Guide, in the full data sheet, for detailed information using the design tool.
Note: the MAX11300SYS1 includes both the USB2PMB1 and the MAX11300PMB1.