Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 50MHz SPI Clock Capability through FMC Connector
- Various Sample Sizes and Sample Rates
- Collects Up to 1 Million Samples
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting
- Sync In and Sync Out for Coherent Sampling
- On-Board Input Buffers: MAX44242 and MAX4432 (Unipolar to Differential)
- On-Board External Voltage Reference: MAX6126
- Proven PCB Layout
- 12-bit MAX11192
- 14-bit MAX11195
- 16-bit MAX11198
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 Compatible Software
- Current Sensing in Motors
The MAX11192/MAX11195/MAX11198 evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a proven design to evaluate the MAX11192/ MAX11195/MAX11198 16-/14-/12-bit, 2-channel, 2Msps, fully differential simultaneously sampling SAR ADCs with an internal reference. The EV kits include an evaluation board and a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from the target device to the PC through ZedBoard™ with a Xilinx Zynq® -7000 SOC. The EV kits are connected to a ZedBoard through a low-pin-count FMC connector and a ZedBoard connected to the PC through an Ethernet port.
The EV kit includes Windows XP®, Windows® 7 and Windows 8 and Windows 8 compatible software for exercising the features of the IC. The EV kit GUI allows different sample sizes, adjustable sampling rates, and graphing software that includes the FFT and histogram of the sampled signals.
The EV kits can be powered by +12V supply from a ZedBoard or by an external power supply. The EV kits have two DC-DC converters and a 5V LDO, which provide all necessary supplies for operation with a ZedBoard.
The MAX11192 EV kit comes installed with a MAX11192ATE+, the MAX11195 EV kit with a MAX11195ATE+, and the MAX11198 EV kit with a MAX11198ATE+. They each are packaged in a 16-pin, 2mm x 3mm TQFN-EP.
The EV kits aim to be used with an external resolver or encoder to monitor and measure degrees of rotation or absolute position of the rotor at any given moment.