12-/14-/16-Bit, 2Msps, Dual Simultaneous Sampling SAR ADCs with Internal Reference
Industry's smallest dual simultaneous sampling ADC with Reference in 2mm x 3mm pkg
The MAX11192/MAX11195/MAX11198 is a dual-channel SAR ADCs with simultaneous sampling at 2Msps, 12-/14-/16-bit resolution, and differential inputs. Available in a tiny 16-pin, 3mm x 2mm ultra TDFN package, this ADC delivers excellent static and dynamic performance while operating from a supply voltage over the range of 3.0V to 5.25V. An integrated reference further reduces board area and component count.
The MAX11192/MAX11195/MAX11198 output conversion data using an SPI-compatible serial interface with a dual DOUT bus. Specifications apply over the extended industrial temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Tiny 16-Pin, 3mm x 2mm, TDFN Package
- Up to 2Msps Throughput Rate
- Two Simultaneous-Sampling ADC Cores
- 2.5V Integrated Reference and Reference Buffers
- Two Data Outputs for the Two Simultaneous-Sampling ADCs
- No Overhead Clock Cycles; 12/14/16 Clock Cycles for 12-/14-/16-Bit Result
- Balanced, Differential Input Range of ±VREF
- Current Sensing in Motors
Tools & Models
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|