16-Bit, 250ksps, ±5V SAR ADC with Internal Reference in TDFN
Industry's Smallest, True Bipolar ±5V, 16-Bit ADCs
The MAX11167 16-bit, 250ksps, SAR ADC offers excellent AC and DC performance with true bipolar input range, small size, and internal reference. The MAX11167 measures a ± 5V (10VP-P) input range while operating from a single 5V supply. A patented charge-pump architecture allows direct sampling of high-impedance sources. The MAX11167 integrates an optional 6.7ppm/°C reference with internal buffer, saving the cost and space of an external reference.
This ADC achieves 93.2dB SNR and -102.5dB THD. The MAX11167 guarantees 16-bit no-missing codes and ±0.5 LSB INL (typ).
The MAX11167 communicates using an SPI-compatible serial interface at 2.5V, 3V, 3.3V, or 5V logic. The serial interface can be used to daisy-chain multiple ADCs in parallel for multichannel applications and provides a busy indicator option for simplified system synchronization and timing.
The MAX11167 is offered in a 12-pin, 3mm x 3mm, TDFN package and is specified over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- High DC/AC Accuracy Improves Measurement Quality
- 16-Bit Resolution with No Missing Codes
- 250ksps Throughput Rates without Pipeline Delay/Latency
- 93.2dB SNR and -102.5dB THD at 10kHz
- 0.5 LSBRMS Input-Referred Noise
- ±0.2 LSB DNL (typ) and ±0.4 LSB INL (typ)
- Highly Integrated ADC Saves Cost and Space
- ±6.7ppm/°C Internal Reference
- Internal Reference Buffer
- Wide Supply Range and Low Power Simplify Power-Supply Design
- 5V Analog Supply
- 2.3V to 5V Digital Supply
- 21.2mW Power Consumption at 250ksps
- 10µA in Shutdown Mode
- Multi-Industry Standard Serial Interface and Small Package Reduce Size
- SPI/QSPI™/MICROWIRE®/DSP-Compatible Serial Interface
- 3mm x 3mm Tiny 12-Pin TDFN Package
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Industrial Control Systems / Process Control
- Medical Instrumentation
|Input Chan.||Conv. Rate|
|ADC Architecture||Data Bus||Diff/S.E. Input||Internal VREF|
|See All Precision ADCs (< 5Msps) (440)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|