Simplified Block Diagram
- Scan Modes, Internal Averaging, and Internal Clock
- 16-Entry First-In-First-Out (FIFO)
- SampleSet: User-Defined Channel Sequence with Maximum Length of 256
- Analog Multiplexer with True Differential Track/Hold
- 16-/8-/4-Channel Single-Ended
- 8-/4-/2-Channel Fully Differential Pairs
- 15-/8-/4-Channel Pseudo-Differential Relative to a Common Input
- Two Software-Selectable Bipolar Input Ranges
- ±VREF/2, ±VREF
- Flexible Input Configuration Across All Channels
- High Accuracy
- ±1 LSB INL, ±1 LSB DNL, No Missing Codes Over Temperature Range
- 70dB SINAD Guaranteed at 250kHz Input Frequency
- 1.5V to 3.6V Wide Range I/O Supply
- Allows the Serial Interface to Connect Directly to 1.8V, 2.5V, or 3.3V Digital Systems
- 2.35V to 3.6V Supply Voltage
- Longer Battery Life for Portable Applications
- Low Power
- 4.2mW at 500ksps with 3V Supplies
- 2µA Full-Shutdown Current
- External Differential Reference (1V to VDD)
- 8MHz, 3-Wire SPI-/QSPI-/MICROWIRE-/DSP-Compatible Serial Interface
- Wide -40°C to +125°C Operation
- Space-Saving, 28-Pin, 5mm x 5mm TQFN Packages
- 500ksps Conversion Rate, No Pipeline Delay
- 12-/10-/8-Bit Resolution
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- High-Speed Closed-Loop Systems
- High-Speed Data Acquisition Systems
- Industrial Control Systems
- Medical Instrumentation
- Portable Systems
The internal clock mode features an integrated FIFO allowing data to be sampled at high speeds and then held for readout at any time or at a lower clock rate. Internal averaging is also supported in this mode improving SNR for noisy input signals. The devices feature analog input channels that can be configured to be single-ended inputs, fully differential pairs, or pseudo-differential inputs with respect to one common input. The MAX11135–MAX11143 operate from a 2.35V to 3.6V supply and consume only 4.2mW at 500ksps.
The MAX11135–MAX11143 include AutoShutdown™, fast wake-up, and a high-speed 3-wire serial interface. The devices feature full power-down mode for optimal power management.
The 8MHz, 3-wire serial interface directly connects to SPI, QSPI™, and MICROWIRE® devices without external logic.
Excellent dynamic performance, low voltage, low power, ease of use, and small package size make these converters ideal for portable battery-powered data-acquisition applications, and for other applications that demand low power consumption and small space.
The MAX11135–MAX11143 are available in 28-pin, 5mm x 5mm, TQFN packages and operate over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.