Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 50Ω Clock and Analog Inputs Through SMA Coaxial Connectors
- ±250mV Input Signal Range
- Demultiplexed Differential PECL Outputs
- On-Board Generation of PECL Termination Voltage (PECLVTT)
- On-Board Generation of ECL Termination Voltage (ECLVTT)
- Separate Analog and Digital Power and Ground Connections with Optimized Four-Layer PCB
- Square-Pin Headers for Easy Connection of Logic Analyzer to Digital Outputs
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Digital Oscilloscopes
- Digital RF/IF Signal Processing
- High-Speed Data Acquisition
- Radar/Sonar/ECM Systems
Connectors for the power supplies (VCCA/VCCI, VCCD, VCCO, VEE), SMA connectors for analog and clock inputs (VIN+, VIN-, CLK+, CLK-), and all digital PECL outputs simplify connection to the EV kit. The four-layer board layout (GETek material) is optimized for best dynamic performance of the MAX104 family.
The EV kits come with a MAX104/MAX106/MAX108 installed on the board with a heatsink attached for operation over the full commercial temperature range.