Evaluation Kit for the MAX1011
DescriptionThe MAX1011 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the 90Msps MAX1011 6-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The kit includes the basic components necessary to operate the on-chip oscillator as a voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO). The board can also be easily modified to accommodate an external clocking source.
Connectors for power supplies, analog inputs, and digital outputs simplify connections to the device. The PC board features an optimized layout to ensure the best possible dynamic performance. The EV kit includes a MAX1011.
- 5.85 Effective Number of Bits at 20MHz Analog Input Frequency
- Separate Analog and Digital Power and Ground Connections with Optimized PC Board Layout
- Single-Ended or Differential Analog Input
- Square-Pin Header for Easy Connection of Logic Analyzer to Digital Outputs
- User-Selectable ADC Full-Scale Gain Ranges
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|